Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish for those who love doing lists. 


This week's topic is naming you top ten books in your TBR spring list. It can been new releases or books that have been already out. 


Here's my list in order:
1. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury: I'm reading it for school. It's good so far.

2. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley: Also for school.

3. The Writer on Her Work by Janet Sternburg: I'm borrowing this one from the library. I feel that I should read more books about writing. I'm taking my time reading this book.

4. The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry: I can't wait to get more into the steampunk genre.


5. Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers: I can't wait to read this one. I'm in for any stories about writers.

6. Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell: This one looks like fun.

7. Facing the Hunchback of Notre Dame (The Enchanted Attic #1) by Lisa Samson, L.L. Samson

8. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine: I've been wanting to get to this book since forever!

9. Solitary (Solitary Tales #1) by Travis Thrasher

10. Out of It: A Novel by Selma Dabbagh: This one is really interesting. I already met the author and she seems really nice.


What are the books in you TBR list? Are you planning to read any of these?



7 comments:

  1. I've never read A Brave New World. Someday I hope to get to it since I've heard a lot of books are based on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Ella Enchanted! I haven't read that book in years. I wonder if I still have it? Anyway, hope you enjoy your books! Farenheit 451 is definitely a better-than-average school read :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it is nice to see some classics on the reading list. I have some books for school but I've already read the ones I was looking forward to, so the other's didn't make my list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Thanks for adding The Writer On Her Work. I'm always looking for good writing books myself.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for The Peculiars and look forward to reading that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about Ella Enchanted! I haven't seen the movie either but a lot of people seem to love both of 'em!

    Thanks for stopping by my Top 10! :)

    Michele | Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Brave New World was a very interesting novel, I hope you enjoy it =)

    Am also ridiculously late but thanks for dropping by my blog last Tuesday! =)

    ReplyDelete