Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week is the Top Ten Books That Broke My Heart A Little.
It’s a little hard for me to name just ten books, I’ll try anyway.
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry: this book is one of my favorites for a reason. It did many things to me including breaking my heart.
2. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom: Mitch Albom knows how to make you cry. Just the thought it being a true story breaks my heart.
3. My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson: The relationships between the characters are wonderful. Once you get attached to them, you can't help but feel what they go through. And when you finish the book, it's hard to let go.
4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman: The last few pages always make me tear up. It has one of the most moving scenes I've ever read in a YA contemporary.
5. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: The conclusion of this wonderful trilogy was as heartbreaking as it was beautiful.
6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: If you reached the ending, you’ll know what I’m talking about. It’s beautiful and moving.
7. The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo: Many passages in this book makes my heart beat. If you want to learn what it means to be strong no matter how small you are, this book is for you.
8. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult: Even though I know how it would it, it still broke my heart.
9. That Summer by Sarah Dessen: This book effected me personally because of how relatable its protagonist was.
10. The Help by Kathryn Stockett: The suffering the main characters go through makes you cry.
Tell me about the books that broke your heart?