Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)




In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

This is my first in my mailbox. I'm so excited! I don't know If I'm gonna do this every Sunday or any other week of the day, but I'll let you know. For now, I'll stick with Sunday.


For Review:


I received this lovely book from NetGalley. A review will be up soon.





Michael Recycle and the Tree Top Cops by Alexandra Colombo


Bought:


I admit. I got these books because they were cheap. Most of them I haven't even heard of, but I'm interested in reading them. I just don't know when.



Specimen Days by Michael Cunningham
In a Dark House (Kincaid/James #10) by Deborah Crombie
The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver
Bad Boy by Peter Robinson
The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet by David Mitchell

Unfortunately, no YA or Middle Grade this week. However, I ordered some books so there's a good chance I'm gonna have some of those in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment