Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.


I haven't done these in a while. I got those books in the span of the last three weeks.


For Review




Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise Vol.1 by Gene Luen Yang
Dollhouse Vol.1 by Andrew Chambliss
Empowered Deluxe Edition Vol.1 by Adam Warren
Gary Gianni's Monstermen and Other Scary Stories by Gary Gianni

I'm a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender so I was excited to read this. I already did and it's a good addition. Too bad it's only going to be three parts.

Bought

The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli
The Surrendered by Chang-Rae Lee
Jazz by Toni Morrison
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Bliss (The Bliss Bakery #1) by Kathryn Littlewood
The Women by T.C. Boyle
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
The Crimson Portrait by Jody Shields


What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome bunch!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love comics- I got Dollhouse on Netgalley a while ago and I really need to read it soon!

    I also LOVE Toni Morrison- she is such a brilliant writer! Hope you enjoy Jazz!

    New Follower :-)

    My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Yay for Avatar. I should read it some time.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...a Toni Morrison book. I want to read Slide as well. Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete